Do you need a Demo Multiplexer?

Discussion and support for the Nmea2Wifi multiplexer - a 2-input Nmea 0183 wifi multiplexer.
Luis Sa
Site Admin

Do you need a Demo Multiplexer?

Post by Luis Sa » Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:08 am

Hello,

Edit on 27th March - Only Nmea2Wifi demos are available now.

Edit on 12th June - Demos are no longer available now.

I have a number of fully operational multiplexers that are identical to the standard units except for the RF (Radio Frequency) power they produce. I refer to these multiplexers as DEMO units and you can see here a comparison between standard and the demo multiplexers. Present buyers of the standard multiplexers can add 10 euros (Nmea2Wifi) or 15 euros (Nmea4Wifi) to their orders and receive a DEMO multiplexer in addition to the standard multiplexer.

I decided to extend this offer to past Buyers and Registered Users of this forum. In normal fiberglass boats, the Wifi signal of the DEMO units can fulfil the requirements of most applications. And, of course, if you only want to use the multiplexer as a combiner or router of wired signals, there is no added value in using a standard unit. If you are interested in buying one of these units, please use the Paypal button shown below noting that price includes shipping cost. I kindly ask you to send an email directly to me with your shipping address in addition to the PayPal payment.

Best Regards, Luis

Youen

Re: Do you need a Demo Multiplexer?

Post by Youen » Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:59 pm

Hi Luis
My shipping adress for the nmea 4 demo
Yvon Boucher
4 alez al len
29700 Plomelin
France
Obrigado
Youen

Luis Sa
Site Admin

Re: Do you need a Demo Multiplexer?

Post by Luis Sa » Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:36 pm

Hello,

It has been sent already to the referred to address. It would be better to use the email facilities of the forum. You have a Contact icon just on the right side of the post. Pressing it you will be directed to a page where you can send me an email. I will delete your post and this response tomorrow to give time for you to read it.

Thanks, Luis